We love Pinterest, especially Repoussé Jewelry collectors’ love of pins! Who wears pins these days? The bold, beautiful, confident Repoussé woman, that’s who!
A great silver repoussé pin sets the wearer apart in terms of chic. Incredibly versatile, the pin “travels” according to your fashion needs:
- Adding dash to the scarf around your waist with your own signature “buckle.”
- Securing the scarf around your neck (don’t you hate when they slip hither and yon?) to your shoulder.
- Adorning your evening bag elegantly and signifying your personal flair.
- Giving your blazer a dash of confidence in the workplace with a bold touch on the lapel.
- Adding a classic touch to your ribbed turtleneck, with a pin right on the neck or smack in the center of your upper chest area.
- Jazzing your chic simple sheath dress with a signature pin on your chest, left, right or center.
- Adding dazzle to your straw hat, either securing a popped-up brim or affixing it to a grosgrain hat band.
- Pin the pin onto a fabric hair barrette as extraordinary hair jewelry.
- Double the pins for the most fabulous shoe clips ever!
Repoussé Jewelry offers the great big oval Peony Brooch, all silver or with a touch of 24K gold in the center making it extremely versatile with the rest of your jewelry. This is the pin commissioned by Tiny Jewel Box to present to Madeline Albright for her appearance there in conjunction with her book READ MY PINS.
The Stemmed Peony Brooch is particularly fitting for a jacket lapel, and Carolyn O’Keefe even pulls through a silver chain to create a pendant necklace. The same trick works with The Stemmed Chrysanthemum Brooch with your choice of natural stones, blue sapphire, red carnelia, pink opal, serenity blue amazonite, onyx or sparkling clear crystal quartz. For a custom stone, contact Repoussé Jewelry to see if the right size and color are available. Email email@example.com.
Try at least one pin in all different ways. You won’t know how you ever did without your versatile, signature brooch!